Esters are an integral part of almost every anti-aging product in professional skin care lines. However, in addition to these ingredients, one can also see many preservatives, fragrances and other compounds whose aggressive effects on the skin of the face and body cannot be called positive. Effective makeup for any mature skin can be independently prepared using affordable and popular essential oils to relieve sagging and wrinkles.
With this approach, you will be able to control the composition of the medicine and change its formulation according to the skin type and save significantly on products for aging skin.
What essential oils to use?
Esters are self-sufficient bioactive substances that are powerful natural antioxidants. Since these are concentrated compounds, they should be applied to the skin along with a base, which usually acts as an oily substance.
As the most effective oil for aging skin of the face and body, it is worth highlighting:
- Rose - very moisturizing, deeply nourishes the epidermis, has a strong tonic effect, for rejuvenation, the ability of this drug to restore the lack of elasticity of aging skin is valuable.
- Primrose - enhances collagen production, has antioxidant properties, and is highly moisturizing.
- Frankincense is effective on deep wrinkles, removes age spots, the rejuvenating properties of the oil are quickly revealed, facial skin becomes smoother and water balance is regulated.
- Carrots - Just like the vegetable itself, oils based on it are rich in carotene, vitamins and useful trace elements. Keeps you youthful and prevents premature wrinkles in your body.
- Myrrh - used to combat wrinkles and premature aging, the composition is suitable for increasing the dryness of the skin on the body.
- Rose hips - rich in retinol - a substance that destroys free radicals, the main cause of wrinkles. Useful in maintaining youthfulness and protecting the skin from the negative effects of UV radiation. Rose hips are also rich in fatty acids.
- Rosemary - For aging skin, this oil is valuable for its ability to regenerate skin cells and increase blood circulation. Anti-aging beauty routines based on this oil leave the skin exceptionally smooth, even in color and impart a beautiful and healthy tone.
- Macadamia Nuts - Valued for their high content of palmitoleic fatty acid, which provides skin tone. This acid is produced in the body, but less and less is produced as we age, and the elasticity of the skin suffers as a result.
- Palmarosa - for aging skin of the face and body, whose tone can be affected by prolonged exposure to dangerous sunlight. This oil helps fight the first signs of aging (thin and shallow wrinkles), has anti-inflammatory properties and stimulates cell regeneration.
- Rosewood is a composition used to prevent the appearance of wrinkles.
- Fennel - Moisturizes the skin well, conditions the skin while cleansing, shows to maintain the elasticity of the skin of the face and body, has pronounced anti-aging properties.
- Orange Blossom (Bitter Orange) - affects capillaries, restores their structure and effectively maintains skin elasticity.
It is possible to achieve good results in combating age-related skin blemishes and wrinkles if only high-quality natural oils are used.
How to use essential oils
Before using any essential oil, it is recommended to test for allergic reactions. For aging skin, it's important to choose a formula that doesn't cause significant discomfort, tighten the skin, or cause redness.
Anti-aging procedures using essential oils should be performed on well-cleaned skin. Concentrated essential oils are rarely used alone, their mixtures are most often used. They can be used alone or added to a daily care cream of the appropriate type and purpose.
To maintain skin elasticity, you can use the following oiling regimen:
- Spot on the composition and leave on the skin for a few minutes;
- Treat the entire skin of the face with ice cubes with a herbal base (cold helps maintain skin elasticity);
- After the pounding effect of the ice, reapply the oil in small amounts on the areas most prone to wrinkles (the area around the eyes, the nasolabial triangle, the neck).
Anti-wrinkle essential oils are not addictive and therefore suitable for daily use. Thanks to their aroma, this anti-aging procedure is beneficial to the nervous system, soothes, improves mood - they have an aromatherapy effect.
Essential Oil Combinations Effective Against Wrinkles
Anti-wrinkle and anti-aging formulas often include several oils that work together to effectively combat the signs of aging on the skin of the face and body. Incorporation of oils is important in view of the properties of action of the oils and the individual characteristics of the skin.
To prepare this cosmetic composition, a vegetable oil is selected as the base oil. Great for olives, grapeseeds, jojoba, almonds or avocados. For the rejuvenation of deep wrinkles, the following ingredients are effective:
To combat the first signs of aging and mimic wrinkles, you can use a combination of the following as a means of extra care:
Essential Oil Clay Mask
Clay is a good base for cosmetics to maintain elasticity. Masks for this program are prepared according to the following techniques:
- Cosmetic clay powder is diluted to a muddy consistency (4 dessert scoops are enough for face and neck);
- Carefully add two tablespoons of high-quality vegetable oils (olive, almond) to the composition, pre-added with essential oils;
- Mix the ingredients thoroughly and thoroughly and dissolve some sea salt crystals in the base;
- The composition was used as a mask for 20 minutes, then washed off with water in the usual way, no soap needed.
fruit or vegetable mask
For a regenerator base for skin elasticity of the face and body, you can choose the pulp of fruits or vegetables:
- Suitable for fat type - kiwi, apple;
- dry, peeling easily - bananas, apricots;
- In the presence of pigmentation - cucumber, lemon, parsley.
Add the ester to the matrix in 2-3 drops. With such a volume, they do not cause an increase in the fat content of the skin and effectively affect the epithelial cells.
The area around the eyes: the rules for using esters
The skin around the eyes is thin, so wrinkles are especially noticeable. Essential oils can be used to maintain elasticity in the area.
Rules of use:
- Essential oils from the skin around the eyes should not get on the mucous membranes, so it is recommended not to apply them directly near the ciliary arch
- Castor oil is the ideal base for effective cosmetics in the area, you can also use sesame oil (hypoallergenic ingredient, suitable for sensitive skin), jojoba oil (effective for preventive purposes)
- It is convenient to apply oil in compressed form on the eyelid area: it is not possible to apply cream in this area
- Suitable esters can be added in small amounts to the halo cream around the eye area
Eye elastic compositions usually contain many ingredients, so it is inconvenient to prepare them every time. Similar cosmetic preparations can be stored in glass containers in the refrigerator.
To quickly remove deep wrinkles near the eyes, use the composition twice a day for ten years and after the rejuvenation process - 2 times a week as a preventive measure.
Elastic products for the eye area have the mildest formulas based on their ingredients, but they can also be used on all other parts of the body (such as near the lips), where wrinkles are clearly visible.
Essential Oils for Dark Circles
To combat dark circles at the same time, it is worthwhile to use hazelnut essential oil. It hydrates cells well, stimulates blood circulation in the area, and does not cause discomfort in combination with any ingredients.
The anti-aging properties of essential oils are noteworthy. Using them, you can competently and subtly address existing aging problems and protect yourself from the process.